Our TOP 10 Concierge tips for this Winter in Manly!
1. Manly SeaLife Sanctuary is a family must-do when they come to Manly. Visit the penguins and Turtles or if you are really brave- Dive in with Shark Five Xtreme. Or if you enjoy art, visit the Manly Art Gallery and Museum and discover the new and exciting exhibitions – just around the corner.
2. Head on down to the Manly Fresh Produce markets every Wednesday and Sunday! Or take a stroll down Market Lane to the Manly Markets on the weekend- they have everything you need from jewellery, homewares, fashion and more!
3. When the sun comes out, relax by our Rooftop pool where you can enjoy the best views in Manly.
4. For some local entertainment, our concierge suggests heading to Shelly beach on Sundays to catch the fire-twirling!
5. Try our delicious Gourmet Burgers handcrafts by our Zali's Chefs for just $15 per person available every Tuesday Night!
6. Enjoy a scenic ride over the Sydney Harbour by ferry to the CBD.
7. If you’re up for it, head to the Quarantine Station where you can take a scary ghost tour around the venue. Or for those looking for something a little less frightening, check out their Historic tours.
8. Travel around manly fast and fun and hire a bike from Manly Bike Tours. One of the most favourite rides is Queenscliff to Shelly Beach along the beach front.
9. Whale Watching season is back! And definitely a must do on your Manly bucket list!
10. For the best Japanese in town, check our Daniel San, right on the beachfront. Our concierge recommends trying the Hotline Wing Thursday where you can snag yourself a kilogram of hot wings for $15! Plus it’s Happy Hour from 5-7pm every Monday to Friday.
The 39th annual Manly Jazz event will be held over the October long weekend and surrounding dates. Enjoy performances in multiple indoor and outdoor venues, including major stages alongside Manly’s 2.4-kilometre Pacific surf beach. A popular Manly tourist attraction, the Manly Jazz is known worldwide for its beautiful location and the diversity of music it presents, from traditional New Orleans jazz to funk to blues to gospel.
Every Tuesday Night choose one of three gourmet burgers created by our Chef ranging from American style Angus beef monster to soft shell crab and laksa mayo, barbequed pork rib and saracha hot sauce to buttermilk fried chicken. Served with hand cut chips and a leafy salad.
BEVERAGE SPECIAL AVAILABLE WITH YOUR BURGER
1858 Sauvignon Blanc, Mudgee, NSW | 1858 Central Ranges Shiraz, NSW | Veuve Tailhan Sparkling Brut, France
Glass: $6 | Bottle: $30
Hahn Super Dry| Tooheys Extra Dry|James Boags Premium|Kirin
AVAILABLE EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT FOR DINNER IN ZALI’S RESTAURANT
Delve into a delicious MSA graded 250g rump steak served with broccolini for just $15 per person! Choose from a side of creamy mash or chips and salad with choice of four seasons pepper sauce, pine mushroom sauce or red wine jus. This Manly Beach hotel special is available every Wednesday night from 6:00pm in Zali’s Restaurant.
BEVERAGE SPECIAL WITH YOUR STEAK
1858 Sauvignon Blanc, Mudgee, NSW 1858 Central Ranges Shiraz, NSW Veuve Tailhan Sparkling Brut, France
Glass: $6 | Bottle: $30
Hahn Super Dry Tooheys Extra Dry James Boags Light Kirin
Conditions apply for this special offer. Not eligible for Advantage Plus dining discounts.
Located in the laneways of Sydney Road and Market Lane, right in the heart of town, this unique open-air market is one of the top things to do in Manly on weekends. The market showcases emerging designs, fashion, gifts and farmers’ produce. Experience the family friendly atmosphere while you soak up the surrounds of inspiring boutique shops, bars and restaurants.
Calling all foodies! Manly Fresh Produce Markets are located on Manly Plaza at Short Street, off Sydney Road, every Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00am to 2:00pm. Come down to this fun Manly event and indulge in organic fruits and vegetables, quality cheeses, olive oils and fresh flowers direct from local farmers and fresh food makers.
There are also children’s activities to keep the little ones entertained.