As we are in a change of season, it’s a great time of year to explore beyond the beach and see all the remarkable activities Manly has to offer. From the beautiful coastal walks, Whale watching, bike rides, cafes and restaurants, there are so many awesome things to do in Manly over the cooler months!
Our top picks of things to do:
1. Add a Whale Watching tour to your bucket list! - watch the humpbacks migrate along the NSW coastline from May through until the end of November.
2. Manly to Shelly Beach walk - a short fifteen minute flat walk which begins at the Manly Surf Club, suitable for people of all ages and disabilities.
3. Explore Sydney's most beautiful coastal town by bicycle! Hire a bike from manly bike tours and explore the landmarks and attractions without the hassle of traffic.
4. North Head Manly – Offering an impressive panorama of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline, easily accessible by foot and a great place to enjoy the sunset!
5. Break a sweat at manly beach club - choose from one of their many classes from Boxing, Pilates, Yoga and more (free when you stay with us)
6. Manly to Spit coastal walk - One of Sydney’s best known tracks, the Manly to Spit Scenic walk, offers 10km of unspoilt bushland and amazing harbour views!
7. Vivid festival – Hop on a ferry from Manly into the city to experience the festival of light, music and ideas from 25 May – 16 June 2018
Located in the laneways of Sydney Road and Market Lane, right in the heart of town, this unique open-air market is one of the top things to do in Manly on weekends. The market showcases emerging designs, fashion, gifts and farmers’ produce. Experience the family friendly atmosphere while you soak up the surrounds of inspiring boutique shops, bars and restaurants.
Calling all foodies! Manly Fresh Produce Markets are located on Manly Plaza at Short Street, off Sydney Road, every Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00am to 2:00pm. Come down to this fun Manly event and indulge in organic fruits and vegetables, quality cheeses, olive oils and fresh flowers direct from local farmers and fresh food makers.
There are also children’s activities to keep the little ones entertained.