OUR TOP DINNING SPOTS IN MANLY
Looking for some inspiration on where to eat out in Manly? Weather you looking for a family spot, ladies catch up or even a romantic candlelit dinner, you spoilt for choice!
There's something for every taste and occasion. Here's our top pics for dinning in Manly.
1. Bistro Manly - Located overlooking the world famous Manly beach, our newly refurbished restaurant offers an all-day dining menu featuring a selection of French bistro classics, premium fresh seafood, cocktails, and a bar menu perfect for aperitif o’çlock.
2. Daniel San - Funky Japanese Rock 'n' Roll bar meets a cool beach vibe – right on Manly’s beachfront (Next door)
3. Manly Pavilion - Originally built in 1933, the heritage-listed building with panoramic Ocean Views offers a bistro-style service on the upper level of the building.
4. Garfish - Overlooking Manly harbour, this restaurant is all about fresh fish. Specials are chalked up on a board – bugs and prawns are best in the woodfired oven. Order a cocktail and snapper pie and watch the tide come in.
5. Hugo's - Hugo's boast's a spectacular waterfront location on Manly Wharf and unparalleled access to Sydney Harbour. Dine in relaxed glamour where contemporary Italian cuisine meets cutting edge cocktails and a wine list to excite the palate.
6. Herring Room - Located just off the beach in a landmark site that locals have long admired. Affordable bistro styled seafood options in a casual, professional environment.
7 Manly Grill - specialises in some of Australia’s best quality steaks and freshest seafood. Situated at the heart of Manly’s picturesque beach front, Manly Grill Seafood & Steakhouse is the pride of the locals and a restaurant icon.
8. Crinitis - Specialises in traditional Southern Italian dishes, which today are rarely found in the oldest of Italian homes, offering customers a broad menu with an extensive choice.
9. Ouzeria Terracotta - Located right on Manly's beachfront this family owned and run Greek restaurant offers customers a casual dining experience that will entice you to return again and again. While soaking up ocean views, enjoy super-fresh dips, salads, mezedes, souvlaki and other traditional mains.
10. Queen Chow - The new kid on the block! A Cantonese restaurant on Manly wharf that combines the best of Hong Kong with a touch of nostalgia – think honey king prawns and deep-fried ice cream.
11. Manly Greenhouse - Recently opened, multi-storey beachfront bar and restaurant right on Manly Beach plus there's a rooftop open from 4pm until late on weekdays and from midday on weekends.