1. Manly SeaLife Sanctuary is a family must-do when they come to Manly. Visit the penguins and Turtles or if you are really brave- Dive in with Shark Five Xtreme. Or if you enjoy art, visit the Manly Art Gallery and Museum and discover the new and exciting exhibitions – just around the corner.
2. Head on down to the Manly Fresh Produce markets every Wednesday and Sunday! Or take a stroll down Market Lane to the Manly Markets on the weekend- they have everything you need from jewellery, homewares, fashion and more!
3. When the sun comes out, relax by our Rooftop pool where you can enjoy the best views in Manly.
4. For some local entertainment, our concierge suggests heading to Shelly beach on Sundays to catch the fire-twirling!
5. Try our delicious Seafood Basket for just $39 which included calamari, prawns, hot chips and more.. best when shared!
6. Enjoy a scenic ride over the Sydney Harbour by ferry to the CBD.
7. If you’re up for it, head to the Quarantine Station where you can take a scary ghost tour around the venue. Or for those looking for something a little less frightening, check out their Historic tours.
8. Travel around manly fast and fun and hire a bike from Manly Bike Tours. One of the most favourite rides is Queenscliff to Shelly Beach along the beach front.
9. Whale Watching season is back! And definitely a must do on your Manly bucket list!
10. For the best Japanese in town, check our Daniel San, right on the beachfront. Our concierge recommends trying the Hotline Wing Thursday where you can snag yourself a kilogram of hot wings for $15! Plus it’s Happy Hour from 5-7pm every Monday to Friday.
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings