Looking for some inspiration on where to celebrate your birthday in Manly?
There's something for every taste and occasion. Here's our top pics for dining in Manly.
1. Manly Pavilion - Originally built in 1933, the heritage-listed building with panoramic Ocean Views offers a bistro-style service on the upper level of the building. Great for larger private function parties too.
2. Garfish - Overlooking Manly harbour, this restaurant is all about fresh fish. Specials are chalked up on a board – bugs and prawns are best in the woodfired oven. Order a cocktail and snapper pie and watch the tide come in.
3. Hugo's - Hugo's boast's a spectacular waterfront location on Manly Wharf and unparalleled access to Sydney Harbour. Dine in relaxed glamour where contemporary Italian cuisine meets cutting edge cocktails and a wine list to excite the palate.
4. Herring Room - Located just off the beach in a landmark site that locals have long admired. Affordable bistro styled seafood options in a casual, professional environment.
5. Manly Grill - specialises in some of Australia’s best quality steaks and freshest seafood. Situated at the heart of Manly’s picturesque beach front, Manly Grill Seafood & Steakhouse is the pride of the locals and a restaurant icon.
6. Crinitis - Specialises in traditional Southern Italian dishes, which today are rarely found in the oldest of Italian homes, offering customers a broad menu with an extensive choice. Great for a large crowd
7. Queen Chow - Recently opened in 2018. A Cantonese restaurant on Manly wharf that combines the best of Hong Kong with a touch of nostalgia – think honey king prawns and deep-fried ice cream.
8. Manly Greenhouse - Recently opened in 2018, multi-storey beachfront bar and restaurant right on Manly Beach plus there's a rooftop open from 4pm until late on weekdays and from midday on weekends.
9. Sake - We still can’t believe Manly is so lucky to have one of the best modern Japanese restaurants, which opened its door late 2018. Perfect for any occasion not to mention the spectacular views.
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings