Looking for some inspiration on where to eat out in Manly? Weather you looking for a family spot, ladies catch up or even a romantic candlelit dinner, you spoilt for choice!
There's something for every taste and occasion. Here's our top pics for dinning in Manly.
1. Saké Manly- features an interactive sushi counter, a sophisticated bar and an outdoor terrace with sweeping ocean views out to Manly Cove, making it the idyllic location to enjoy Japanese and cocktails.
2. Manly Pavilion - Originally built in 1933, the heritage-listed building with panoramic Ocean Views offers a bistro-style service on the upper level of the building.
3. Garfish - Overlooking Manly harbour, this restaurant is all about fresh fish. Specials are chalked up on a board – bugs and prawns are best in the woodfired oven. Order a cocktail and snapper pie and watch the tide come in.
4. Herring Room - Located just off the beach in a landmark site that locals have long admired. Affordable bistro styled seafood options in a casual, professional environment.
5. Manly Wine is an all-day cafe, restaurant and wine bar with a relaxed beach vibe. Locals feel comfortable here from beach to bar in the day through to special occasions in the evenings.
6. Queen Chow - The new kid on the block! A Cantonese restaurant on Manly wharf that combines the best of Hong Kong with a touch of nostalgia – think honey king prawns and deep-fried ice cream.
7. Manly Greenhouse - Recently opened, multi-storey beachfront bar and restaurant right on Manly Beach plus there's a rooftop open from 4pm until late on weekdays and from midday on weekends.
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings