Looking for some inspiration on where to eat out in Manly? Weather you looking for a family spot, ladies catch up or even a romantic candlelit dinner, you spoilt for choice!
There's something for every taste and occasion. Here's our top pics for dinning in Manly.
1. Zalis Restaurant - Serving delicious seasonal menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. When you stay at Novotel Manly, kids under 16 qualify for free breakfasts (up to two children per room). Use Accor Plus dining discounts for additional savings at our Novotel Manly restaurant.
2. Daniel San - Funky Japanese Rock 'n' Roll bar meets a cool beach vibe – right on Manly’s beachfront (Next door)
3. Manly Pavilion - Originally built in 1933, the heritage-listed building with panoramic Ocean Views offers a bistro-style service on the upper level of the building.
4. Garfish - Overlooking Manly harbour, this restaurant is all about fresh fish. Specials are chalked up on a board – bugs and prawns are best in the woodfired oven. Order a cocktail and snapper pie and watch the tide come in.
5. Hugo's - Hugo's boast's a spectacular waterfront location on Manly Wharf and unparalleled access to Sydney Harbour. Dine in relaxed glamour where contemporary Italian cuisine meets cutting edge cocktails and a wine list to excite the palate.
6. Herring Room - Located just off the beach in a landmark site that locals have long admired. Affordable bistro styled seafood options in a casual, professional environment.
7 Manly Grill - specialises in some of Australia’s best quality steaks and freshest seafood. Situated at the heart of Manly’s picturesque beach front, Manly Grill Seafood & Steakhouse is the pride of the locals and a restaurant icon.
8. Crinitis - Specialises in traditional Southern Italian dishes, which today are rarely found in the oldest of Italian homes, offering customers a broad menu with an extensive choice.
9. Ouzeria Terracotta - Located right on Manly's beachfront this family owned and run Greek restaurant offers customers a casual dining experience that will entice you to return again and again. While soaking up ocean views, enjoy super-fresh dips, salads, mezedes, souvlaki and other traditional mains.
10. Queen Chow - The new kid on the block! A Cantonese restaurant on Manly wharf that combines the best of Hong Kong with a touch of nostalgia – think honey king prawns and deep-fried ice cream.
11. Manly Greenhouse - Recently opened, multi-storey beachfront bar and restaurant right on Manly Beach plus there's a rooftop open from 4pm until late on weekdays and from midday on weekends.
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings